Sunday, October 4, 2009

Introducing myself...

Hi, I'm Amanda Barnett. I have been with TWRP for over two years. I have spent my time wisely with a lot of different lines and Black Rose is one of them. I love the vamps and weres we
get as submissions.

There is always something you can count on when you evaluate a sub for Black. Exciting, different, and hopefully it holds your attention.

We have some amazing authors on Black as well as TWRP. I'm proud to be an editor to several here on the Black Rose line as well as others.

So, let's make this a wonderful month for all the things that go bump in the night!

Amanda
Barnett/Editor Black Rose and Senior Faery Rose

2 comments:

Callie Lynn said...

Hi, Amanda. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to post. This is a crazy month with lots going on so we appreciate it:)

Amanda and I have worked together for a long time now. She is well appreciated here at Black Rose:)

Callie Lynn

Amanda Barnett Freelance Editor said...

Thank you so much for your kind words, Callie.

It's been fun hasn't it?

Amanda